Cleaning systems for shipping and offshore
Gröninger builds various industrial cleaning installations for both the offshore, shipbuilding and shipping industries. All units are designed to suit customer's specific requrements. It is then engineered in detail, collaborating with the customer's project team before beginning to build.
The installations are supplied for large vessels, livestock carriers, drilling platforms, FPSOs ( floating production and storage) and cutter suction dredgers to name but a few.
The functionality of the equipment is customer specific and can be built incorporating the following parameters:
- Stationary or mobile placement
- Cleaning at pressures of 50 to 200 bar
- Hot and / or cold water supply
- Possibility of various types of water supply ( sea water / industrial water / drinking water )
- Automatic filtration of seawater
- Addition of detergents
- Feed of multiple high-pressure guns simultaneously
- 10 to 50 liters per minute per gun
- Electrical heating
- Fullly ATEX certified
Gröninger installations are reknown for their reliability, robust industrial maritime design and their long life span. Certification takes place based on CE / DNV / Bureau Vertitas / ATEX.